MS E ALFA Last updated -
Cumulative Net Profit
Net Profit Per Trade
Open Trades Time / Net Profit / Volume
Return per Trade Deviation
What is Copying?
Copying is making exactly the same trades as the trader.
Once you've decided that you are confident that the trader has the necessary risk managment skill, patience and timing to complement your existing capital allocation you will need to open an account with BlackStone Futures (Pty) Ltd and get it funded.
- How Do I Copy?
- Once your account is open and funded, enter the amount that you'd like to copy from your available balance, enter your password to confirm and you will immediately be included in all the trading decisions that follow.
- Can I Increase the Amount?
- Yes. You simply copy with the additional amount.
- Is it easy to Un-copy?
- Yes. Un-copying is as easy as copying, and you can un-copy the whole or just part of the amount copying. Once processed, the amount un-copied will be immediately available for withdrawal or to copy another strategy.
- Can I see open and closed trades?
- Yes. The factsheet is live and the full trading history and current exposure is available and easily interrogated.